Mat World's Goods Return Policy
- Goods may not be returned unless authorised in writing by an officer of the company. Should such authorisation not be obtained we reserve the right to return the goods to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Goods returned may be credited or replaced at our discretion.
- Goods returned will be accepted only if they are in ‘as new’ condition and in their original packing.
- Goods returned as faulty or if incorrectly supplied (provided responsibility for incorrect supply can be shown to our satisfaction to be ours) may only be returned by a carrier nominated by us at a rate stipulated by us. Should a carrier be used contrary to this condition and should the rate be in excess of that which is usual to us, the difference between our usual rate and the rate charged shall be paid by the customer.
- Goods returned for any other reason may only be returned, where authorised by us, if all charges and costs relating to the return are paid by the customer.
- Delivery of returned goods will be considered to have been effected only if there is proof of delivery by way of an identifiable signature of an officer of our company on a document which identifies the returned goods.
- A handling charge of 20% will be applied whatever the circumstances to any goods returned which have been held by a customer longer than one year. The handling charge will be based on the price current as at the date of such return.
- Should the customer return goods deemed by us not to be faulty or incorrectly supplied as a result of our error, a handling charge of 20% may be applied even if the goods were held by the customer for less than one year.
- Orders for custom made mats once placed may not be cancelled and will not be exchanged.